Thursday, December 31, 2009

Quality over Quantity

Happy New Year! 2010 is now. I am looking forward to not only a good year, but a great decade. Moving forward I will spearhead many projects and initiatives. I find it important to emphasize and remind myself of the philosophy that will reside at the essence of these efforts: Quality over Quantity. It is a simple idea but one that gets lost in the shuffle of trying to keep up with the Jones' or stay abreast with the Smiths, yet I have to remember that my surname is NWABUKWU. I am different. I set my own standard. I play by my on terms since I have decided to participate in this game of life and living. So even if it takes more time to produce a great work then so be it. At the end of it all, the product and process is more important than the payout. You don't get Nwabukwu by hastily throwing together some letters. There is meaning behind the name, thought in the preparation. Besides, if I produce enough quality I'll eventually have quantity. It's that simple.

No comments: