Saturday, March 1, 2008

Being and Becoming

And so, I enter the world of cyberspace today with my own space, different from "Myspace" but very much the same concept. As I sit here and think of what to write for my first blog, where to follow my thoughts, nothing else is more prevalent on my mind right now than the simple art of being and becoming. What exactly is that? I guess it could be summed up as grounded evolution, conscious growth, open-ended questions with eternal answers that depend on where you are at at a particular moment. This is where I am at right now. I am looking forward to a bright future where I use literature, language, and dialogue to influence a generation. I am currently at a place where my actions speak much louder than anything I could ever write. I am looking forward to generating magnitudes of positive energy unto the world, helping to heal and transform our existence. I am currently so critical of myself that I recognize and accept that all revolutions must start with me....and with love. I am looking forward to contributing my time, resources, and ideas to the development of a world culture, rooted in traditionalism and realized in modernism, that fosters understanding, justice, and the spirit of communities of individuals. Right now, the most important thing to me is family, preferencing the concept before the actualization. In essence, being and becoming is a philosophy, a way to think and act, that accepts where one is at and expects growth from that position without diminishing the value of that current position. Plainly speaking, live in the moment and then live some more.


I won't write too much more right now. I just wanted to get started with this whole blog thing. I have some work to do for my job right now and need to concentrate on that so I won't have to later. Allow me to excuse myself to be what I need to be right now, with the intentions of becoming what I need to be tomorrow. Until next time.

Love and Light,

Chike

No comments: